For most of us, using headphones is the easiest way to combat the sound output issues of Android. However, what happens when you are still not able to get the desired results? You end up frustrated. It is your time to stop worrying as this article features the most effective ways on how to make Bluetooth headphones louder on Android.
You will be able to hear the crisp details of your music, get lost in the world of your game, and clearly hear the other person on call. Consider this list to make your headphones louder on Android devices.
How to make Bluetooth headphones louder on Android
Check the volume settings
The first step that you should take to make the volume louder is to check the settings. If there is an issue with the settings, it will take on seconds to fix your problem.
Android devices feature four different types of audio settings. All of them serve different purposes. These include:
Media Volume: Media volume is the control of all the media playing. It covers music, podcasts, videos, games, audiobooks, and much more. This setting might be the reason behind your volume issue.
Call volume: Call volume controls the volume of your calls. If you have problem hearing calls specifically, the problem lies here.
Alarm volume: Alarm volume controls the volume of your alarms as well as the timers. If you need something loud to wake you up in the morning, you will have to check on this.
Ringtone volume: Ringtone volume affects the volume of your ringtone and notifications. If you are unable to hear incoming calls, the problem might lie here.
With each, you will be able to locate a volume bar. If the media volume is not full, you will get limited sound no matter how loud you crank up the general volume.
Here is how you can adjust the volume ( the steps might slightly vary, depending on the model you are using):
- Press the volume button on your device and a volume bar will appear on the side of your screen.
- Locate and click on the three dots on top of your volume slider. It will direct you to the volume menu.
- You will now be able to see four volume sliders. Ensure that the media volume is full.
Here is a video on how to make Bluetooth headphones louder on Android:
Use volume booster applications
Still wondering, how to make Bluetooth headphones louder on Android? You might be just a volume booster application away!
If you want your device’s volume too good to be true, use a volume booster application. Some people often disregard them by calling them a scam, however, they actually work.
Usually what happens is that the audio file is below the maximum volume. The reason is that sound above a specific level can prove to be dangerous for you. Therefore, the device has to limit the volume of the audio.
You might have observed that one part of the song is usually higher than the other. A volume-boosting application raises the volume of that other part to match the loudest part of the audio. As a result, the overall track feels louder and better.
Some common volume booster applications that might help you on how to make Bluetooth headphones louder on Android, include:
- Volume Booster GOODEV
- Super volume booster
- VLC for Android
Look through the equalizer settings
Equalization, in simple words, means to balance different frequencies in any audio. The frequencies could be low, mid, or high.
Although, adjusting the equalization of a track might not help you with the overall volume. But, it increases the volume of the quieter parts. You will be able to hear the less loud parts more clearly. This will probably fix your problem about how to make Bluetooth headphones louder on Android.
Here is how to access the equalizer settings on your Android phone:
- Go to settings and then click on Sound.
- Locate the equalizer option near the sound effects or additional settings. If you are unable to find it, use the search feature.
- Here, you will be able to change the equalization settings. Move all the sliders to the top to set the frequencies at a maximum level.
If you fail to find an equalizer in the settings, your device might not that a built-in equalization feature. However, you can download a media player that supports it.
Choose music and apps with better quality
If you are listening to music or media apps that are not well-known to provide better quality sound, it might be a hurdle. At this point, you might be thinking why is my Bluetooth earphone volume so low? When an audio file is compressed, it loses many of the highs in a track. Consequently, leaving you with audio with compromised quality.
Many media applications or music files might provide a lower quality of sound to make the file size smaller and faster to load. Therefore, it is a better option to download music or applications that serve better quality. Otherwise, you can always download volume booster applications.
Your headphones are not clean
Sometimes, our headphones are working, but they are not at their full potential. A clear reason for this is dirt buildup or hair that traps in the headphone. This might block the audio from getting to your ears. Or, your headphones might be broken.
Here is how to quickly clean your headphones:
- Use a soft brush to clean the accumulated earwax and grime in the headphone.
- Using a lightly damp cotton swab, clear the remaining dirt or dust out of the way.
- With the help of a sanitizer or rubbing alcohol, clean the surface of the headphone.
This article concludes with different ways on how make Bluetooth headphones louder on Android. We are positive that any of the above fixes will be able to solve your problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to make Bluetooth louder on Android
To get more control over the volume of Bluetooth, follow these steps:
- Go to settings
- Click on system
- Open about phone
- You will have to click 7 times in succession on the build number. It will enable Developer options.
- Now, click on settings, and then system
- Scroll down to discover the networking section
- Click on the toggle to enable the disable absolute volume option
2. How to make your headphones louder on Android
In order to make your headphones louder on Android, try any of these methods:
- Try Volume Booster Applications
- See the volume settings and adjust them accordingly
- Turn on the disable absolute volume option
- Use clean headphones
- Adjust the equalizer settings
- Use media with a better quality
- Buy headphones with active noise cancellation
3. How to make headphones louder on phone?
Adjust the level of sound in Android using the equalizer settings. To find the equalizer settings, you will have to go to the advanced sound settings under the sound and vibration menu features. Restart your phone and try now.
4. How to make Bluetooth headphones louder on Android app?
You can use sound-amplifying applications on your Android phone to increase the Bluetooth volume. These are some of the well-known apps in this regard:
- VLC for Android
- Precise Volume
- Volume Booster by GOODEV
5. How to make Bluetooth headphones louder on Android Apple?
To make the volume louder on your apple device, go to settings > accessibility > audio > headphone accommodations. From here, turn on headphone accommodations. It will allow you to manually adjust audio settings.